Monday, February 23, 2009

Riding on the Sick Train

No joke, our family has been sick since Christmas... and I still haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel. It went a little like ping pong.  I had strep, Greg had a cold, Greg had strep, I had a cold,  Greg had a cold, Ryan has ear infections & cold, I had a sinus infection, Greg has a cold, Ryan gets another double ear infection a cold and a rash, Greg daycare thinks he has pinkeye because goop is coming out of his eyes (really, his sinus are so clogged they only outlet is his eyes)....WILL IT EVER END???

But on the bright side... I've spent some quality time with my boy!

Poor Kid!
But look at how happy he is today!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Dear Ryan,
Get better.
We love you,
The Watsons
:-)

The Pettigrew's said...

I hope you guys get better. Are the spots gone?

Rachelle said...

gone are the spots! here are the goopy eyes...

Kimberly said...

What did the Dr say about the spots? Could he be allergic to something? We are right there with you on the goopy eyes. I've been telling day care all week its her allergies. Anyway, hope he is well soon!

Rachelle said...

Doc said he came into contact with a virus 10-12 days prior... and his reaction was the crazy rash. The meds (high dosage antihistimine) work in about 5 days.