- Whistle- yeah, i know, i didn't believe it either. He inadvertently puts his lips together and blows out.
- Pull up on people- He did it first with Aunt Denise, and now it is his favorite thing to do on your lap
- Low crawl- He isn't pulling his belly up off the ground yet...
- Stand- while holding on to your fingers.
- Squats- I'm starting him early (NFL here we come)
- "Dada"- Yep, says it all the time. But we don't think he has made an association yet.
- Keep a meal down- Wahoo! Ryan is doing such a great job at keeping bottles and meals down that he is up to 15 lbs!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Things Ryan can do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Whistling? Crawling? Pulling up? Keeping food down? I mean, really...that boy is way too advanced! I bet since you posted this, he has learned his ABC's. Can't wait to get a "Ryan Fix" soon. We are going to make it happen. You just wait!
Love you guys,
Ash
By the way, can I add your blog as a link on our blog?
tell me about it... link away!
Post a Comment