Thursday, March 26, 2009

ENT

Ryan is home and sleeping soundly as I type!  Early this morning Ryan, Kelly and  I headed out to get the boy all fixed up.  He had tubes put in both ears, his tounge clipped and his nose scoped.  Ryan was great!  A HUGE thank you to Kelly (and Andy, Caroline and Eli for giving her up :) ) for getting up at the crack of dawn and being the second parent!  She put up with my non-stop caffine/5:30 induced talking about everything random. 



These photos are from two days ago when we met with our ENT Dr.  Ryan love, love, LOVED the rolling stool.  He pushed that thing all around the little office.


These are photos from pre-op this morning.  Enjoy.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

So glad it went well! And I am so glad I'm not the only parent to take pics of your child before a procedure! ; )

Corrie said...

bless it. I'm so glad he did well! I was thinking about you guys today!

Alison said...

I am glad everything went well! Ryan is too cute! :)

The Pettigrew's said...

Tubes are heaven sent for sure. I am glad all went well.