LOVE IT! We did the same thing for Caroline's first Colts game (except she was in a cheerleading uniform...don't do that to poor Ryan!).
Ok Foster and Berube families, I know you all are reading these posts and ooohhhing and ahhhing over that precious baby Ryan...so it's time for yall to post comments too!!!! :-)
Greetings Foster Pack!What an exciting blog. I am a bit biased. (Ya Think?) Love the pics! Keep it comin!Had to get some blog-ucation before posting a comment.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE IT! We did the same thing for Caroline's first Colts game (except she was in a cheerleading uniform...don't do that to poor Ryan!).
Ok Foster and Berube families, I know you all are reading these posts and ooohhhing and ahhhing over that precious baby Ryan...so it's time for yall to post comments too!!!! :-)
Greetings Foster Pack!
What an exciting blog. I am a bit biased. (Ya Think?) Love the pics! Keep it comin!
Had to get some blog-ucation before posting a comment.
Post a Comment